Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money writing for online journals?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many academic journals that are found online. I am quite sure that the content published in those journals is a kind of unique content. Moreover, such academic writers are paid a huge amount of money when it comes to earning money by writing research-backed content. So, how to write for such kind of journals and earn money?

Advertisement Placeholder
As far as I know, the writers in journals are not random article writers, they are academic people. They write academic research papers. Contributors to journals are researchers, academic professionals, teachers, and professors. If you identify as one of these people, you can surely write in journals. Journals are mostly published by universities and feature content from the faculty members.

As far as I know, the writers in journals are not random article writers, they are academic people. They write academic research papers. Contributors to journals are researchers, academic professionals, teachers, and professors. If you identify as one of these people, you can surely write in journals. Journals are mostly published by universities and feature content from the faculty members.

This is right. You earn that respect to write on journals. It is not everyone that can start and build up a career writing on journals since it is a space for academic personnels and those that are making use of those journals are also academic people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds