Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money Through Virtual Events

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are a speaker, singer, musician, actor, performer, teacher, etc. you can use your skills and knowledge to make money through Virtual Events. You can organize webinars, workshops, music concerts, motivational speeches, or conferences on topics of interest. You can make money through entry fees, subscriptions, sponsorships, etc. You can create these virtual events on social media or conference apps.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good way to make money online. As a singer, you can organize a seminar online to teach others how they can become good at singing. Teach them the things to eat and ones to avoid in order to build a better voice. This is also true of those planning to teach others how to act. There are unlimited possiblities of making money as long as one is able to build a platform for it.

Well, I have been working on something for a while now and it looks like that's what I would be interested in taking up as a means of making money from a virtual event. I have been into forex and cryptocurrency for years. I know been building on my knowledge in trading. I might start virtual event on cryptocurrency and forex trading.

Well, I have been working on something for a while now and it looks like that's what I would be interested in taking up as a means of making money from a virtual event. I have been into forex and cryptocurrency for years. I know been building on my knowledge in trading. I might start virtual event on cryptocurrency and forex trading.
I suggest you offer Zoom Classroom on crypto and forex. You do not have to pay to use Zook as long you have less than 100 participants and offer less than 40 minute classes. Once you start earning through paid subscriptions for your class, you can buy paid subscription on Zoom.

I suggest you offer Zoom Classroom on crypto and forex. You do not have to pay to use Zook as long you have less than 100 participants and offer less than 40 minute classes. Once you start earning through paid subscriptions for your class, you can buy paid subscription on Zoom.

Yeah, that's very correct. Zoom is definitely going to be the best platform for me to use and conduct such online classes to be able to make money from it. If I can be able to get those that can be able to subscribe to my virtual class lessons, with the right the knowledge that is going to help them to be successful with their own trading, majority of them is most likely going to subscribe.

Apart from Zoom, you can also stream through video streaming sites like Twitch or Kick, or even use social platforms like facebook, or video sharing platforms like youtube. In fact ou have a lot of options. The only requirement is you are a great speaker and you can have something interesting to teach.

When I helped run a festival a while back, most of the people who came were there free of charge, and mostly there to promote their work or what they do. I figure you could do a lot at virtual events, like promoting your site/business during the show. Offering giveaways for your service, giving away coupon codes, or vouchers to use said service. There's a lot you can do to make money from virtual events.

This is a good way to make money online. As a singer, you can organize a seminar online to teach others how they can become good at singing. Teach them the things to eat and ones to avoid in order to build a better voice. This is also true of those planning to teach others how to act. There are unlimited possiblities of making money as long as one is able to build a platform for it.

Whatever you are going to be interested in teaching other people as a knowledge that you're going to impact on them is something that is going to be valuable before they can take it seriously, otherwise you will find it very difficult to convince them to take it as something that's viable. i
If they are not taking it seriously, it is going to be very difficult for them to even pay money for you to teach it to them.

If you are a speaker, singer, musician, actor, performer, teacher, etc. you can use your skills and knowledge to make money through Virtual Events. You can organize webinars, workshops, music concerts, motivational speeches, or conferences on topics of interest. You can make money through entry fees, subscriptions, sponsorships, etc. You can create these virtual events on social media or conference apps.

I've not thought of doing any of these as a way of making money which isn't creative of me because I should have. These are good ways which I can use my knowledge to make money by selling in while teaching those it's going to useful for. I will think of which one to start soon.

You can either teach through live sessions or create recorded videos and publish them on the platform of your choice. By the way, a lot of video sharing platforms also allow you to collect gifts that can be traded for real cash. YOu can also charge entry fees to make money. Facebook has both of these options.

When it comes to using tutorials to make money online, if you're the kind of person that doesn't get all relaxed when you're recording live, it's going to be better to use recorded sessions and have them uploaded. You can edit anything that's not good to you before uploading and that's going to give you a flawless video.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds