Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to identify scam investment applications?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Technology is developing and changing by the passage of time. Unfortunately, scammers are also making use of technology to scam people. This involves creating fake applications. Unfortunately, many such applications are used by many investors and they think that these applications can benefit them. So, how to identify such kind of scam applications?

Advertisement Placeholder
Technology is developing and changing by the passage of time. Unfortunately, scammers are also making use of technology to scam people. This involves creating fake applications. Unfortunately, many such applications are used by many investors and they think that these applications can benefit them. So, how to identify such kind of scam applications?
There are a lot of scam program online I think that for me you will need to examine do proper research about the face of investment which you want to also make research about this platform by reading reviews and forum comments about it its one of the sure way to identify fake program but pitty for newbie because they don't have anyone to guide them but obviously they do fall victim to those scammers

I have always said that there is a lot that needs to be done in ensuring that we get it right with investments and one of the things that needs some fast fixing is how we believe everything we were told by those marketing some investment schemes. Sometimes, do your research as a simple click by save you from wasting your money at the end of the day.

You need to see where the business I registered. If they don't tell you where their office is, it is very likely that it is a scam application. You will also have to see their business model, where they are putting the money they collect from customers. if the investment platform is promising guarantee returns, it is also a scam

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds