Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get subscribers for your blog?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
In order to build an audience, you need to build subscribers. When you have subscribers, you will have regular readers. When you have regular readers, you not only get regular traffic but also generate revenue. Growing your blog's subscribers takes effort. Here are some tips you can utilize:
Regularly post high-quality, engaging content that resonates with your target audience.
Respond to comments, questions, and feedback from your viewers. Building a relationship with your audience is crucial.
Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a broader audience.
Partner with fellow bloggers and brands to tap into new audiences and expand your visitors.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever you hear about blogs, the first thing that should come to your mind is that it is a platform where there is always high quality content. Such kind of content are always going to be well detailed with full information that is always going to bring back someone to read more on that particular platform.

So, if you want to generate organic traffic to your blog, you will make sure to publish high-quality content frequently.

Having subscribers for your blog means you are planning to send newsletters to your subscribers. When you are sending newsletters in order to get regular traffic, you need a lot of subscribers. You need to give good reasons for people to subscribe your blog. These days it is really difficult to get subscribers even when you have high quality content.

I worked on this for years. I had a good sign-up rate for one of my blogs with minimal effort but when I was forced to revamp it, I lost most of my e-mail list and have since let the blog go as the traffic was below 50 views a day. It was once 3,500+ per day.

Having subscribers for your blog means you are planning to send newsletters to your subscribers. When you are sending newsletters in order to get regular traffic, you need a lot of subscribers. You need to give good reasons for people to subscribe your blog. These days it is really difficult to get subscribers even when you have high quality content.

It is always going to be in your best interest to build your mailing list because that is the only way you can be able to send out many newsletters to a good number of people. Some of them might be interested in coming to check out your blog and that is one of the best ways you can be able to get new subscribers to your platform.

I also think it is important to provide incentives for people to sign up to your newsletter and provide quality content inside the newsletter. This content needs to be so good that people want to forward your emails to people who need the information contained in them. Forwarded emails promote your blog to new readers.

I worked on this for years. I had a good sign-up rate for one of my blogs with minimal effort but when I was forced to revamp it, I lost most of my e-mail list and have since let the blog go as the traffic was below 50 views a day. It was once 3,500+ per day.

Wow, it is very unfortunate for you to lose everything that you have done on your blog where you are getting 3,500+ views daily on your blog. With everything dropping down drastically to just 50 views per day is total failure. Trying to push it back up will be an impossible task.

I also think it is important to provide incentives for people to sign up to your newsletter and provide quality content inside the newsletter. This content needs to be so good that people want to forward your emails to people who need the information contained in them. Forwarded emails promote your blog to new readers.
I have tried this option. I gave ebooks to those who signed up for my mailing list. However, these days people are so cleaver that they do not use their best email while signing up, they use email that they don't even check.

I have tried this option. I gave ebooks to those who signed up for my mailing list. However, these days people are so cleaver that they do not use their best email while signing up, they use email that they don't even check.

Some people can be very annoying. They know very well that they wouldn't be using their real mail but just to get your free incentives, they will use their disposable email and dump everything later. It's cheating but some of them will justify what they do with saying it's to prevent being spammed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds