Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a good backlink?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
How to get a good backlink? Friends, do you have any good recommendations about making good backlink?

Advertisement Placeholder
To get quality backlinks for your site, analyze the backlinks your competitors are using, copy those backlinks. Do guest blogging. Build internal links and promote your best content everywhere.

The only kind of backlinks I work with are those that want to use my images, content, etc. on their site, I request a link back to my site. I used to try to do blog comment backlinks but those don't do as well as they once did. Most get marked as spam so it is a waste of time and energy.

Backlinking can be a pain and most people waste a lot of time before finding something that works. The issue is, you can't just give the same advice for all sites as certain techniques don't work well with certain niches.

Backlinking can be a pain and most people waste a lot of time before finding something that works. The issue is, you can't just give the same advice for all sites as certain techniques don't work well with certain niches.

Getting a good back link is possible by writing high-quality articles on platforms that generate massive traffic. There are many article directories that offer such kind of option to many writers.

Getting a good back link is possible by writing high-quality articles on platforms that generate massive traffic. There are many article directories that offer such kind of option to many writers.
I am sure this is the case but it takes a lot of work to reach this. Even using sites like Twitter don't help much. I think only 7% on average actually click on links to leave the website.

I am sure this is the case but it takes a lot of work to reach this. Even using sites like Twitter don't help much. I think only 7% on average actually click on links to leave the website.

In the past I have tried marketing my site on different social media soite and I must say that it is very hard to market such kind of sites if people on social media do not pay attention.

In the past I have tried marketing my site on different social media soite and I must say that it is very hard to market such kind of sites if people on social media do not pay attention.
You figure those types of places are designed for quick sharing so if the link is for reading or watching off the site, you won't see much happen even with a lot of shares and likes. You can, however, see decent sales if you know how to market.

You could use Google Analytics to show which are most backlinks that brings visitors and registrations to your community so the trick is easy but you have to remain patient.

You figure those types of places are designed for quick sharing so if the link is for reading or watching off the site, you won't see much happen even with a lot of shares and likes. You can, however, see decent sales if you know how to market.

Yes, there are many sites such as StumbleUpon where you could share your link quickly if you run a stable blog. It is a great platform where promotion of sites is a really common thing.

Yes, there are many sites such as StumbleUpon where you could share your link quickly if you run a stable blog. It is a great platform where promotion of sites is a really common thing.
Yes, I remember that one. I used it myself. I find sites like that to be better for traffic. You can absolutely gain sales on places like Twitter but they don't help with traffic.

I found interesting information from Google which helps you to get better backlinks:

1. Find Backlink Opportunities with Top Referral Sources. ...
  2. Use Outbound Links to Form Partnerships. ...
  3. Use Google Search Console Reports to Get Backlinks. ...
  4. Spy on Your Competitors. ...
  5. Find Broken Links to Build Backlinks. ...
  6. Create High-Quality Content That's Link-Worthy. ...
  7. Publish a Skyscraper Content.

Backlinks can be tedious and most people waste a lot of time before finding one that works. The inability to give advice.

I only work with backlinks from sites who wish to use my photographs, text, etc. on their pages in exchange for a link to my website.
Backlinks from blog comments used to work great for me, however they no longer do.
It is a waste of time and effort because the majority are designated as spam.

Try to focus on organic backlinks. Organic backlinks mean people voluntarily give you backlinks. This will happen only when you have a website with valuab le content. Content is the key to build backlinks.

How to get a good backlink? Friends, do you have any good recommendations about making good backlink?
You may obtain quality backlinks for your website in a number of ways, such as via guest blogging, requesting credit from partners or suppliers, running a link gap analysis, and producing outstanding content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds