Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Generate Sales as a Freelancer?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are selling services on Fiverr or Upwork but not getting any sales, or not many sales, you need to identify the reasons. Does your gig appear top on search result, does your profile appear on the top search results, are you selling services that are in high demand? These questions will help you understand the main issue. If you are not making sales because you are selling too generic services, consider spending some money to learn high demand and high paying skills through online platform

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting ratings is tough. In fact, unless you have some way to market your gig apart from the search results, you don't stand a chance. Anyway, though, one way of marketing this way is via social media. For instance, for Facebook, you can just boost posts on a Facebook page, but the odds are you will have to pay, but not anything extreme by rich nation standards.

As someone have garnered experience in freelancing job, generating sales as a freelancer requires unique strategy and you must have effective marketing skills as well. Additionally , it is very important to define your target audience and you must also tailor your services to meet their specific needs too.

As someone have garnered experience in freelancing job, generating sales as a freelancer requires unique strategy and you must have effective marketing skills as well. Additionally , it is very important to define your target audience and you must also tailor your services to meet their specific needs too.
Let's say I am selling freelancer services through Upwork, how do you suppose I market my service? Or let' say I am selling on FIverr, how do I promote my gigs on Fiverr or elsewhere. Let's talk about precise strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds