Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to form business partnership while living in a different country?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who want to form business partnership with people who may be living in a different country. You can create any kind of business and start a partnership with anyone you like. So, how to form business partnerships with people living in a different country?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never partnered with people living in different countries, however, once I was in talks with a person to run a partnership business and this person lived in a different country. We talked about signing an electronic partnership document. The main issue in running a partnership business with a person living abroad is managing finances.

I've never looked for a business partner who lived in another country. It will be easy to find such partners unless your business is so unique to have an influence in the global market. This is what might attract partners from another country to become your partner.

Unfortunately, I have never been interested in looking for a business partner from another country who is residing in his country to partner with me in my business which is operational in my own country.

This is not something that I see as a feasible project which is why I'm not going to stress myself in trying to achieve it. I will only be interested in promoting my business internationally, so that I might be able to get customers from all over the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds