Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to determine the right kind of business for yourself.

Credits
You know yourself better than anyone, you know what you have the passion and ability to do. So you need to sit down and examine yourself well. Find out what it is you can do with zeal and then look for ways you can monetize it. This is the trick to figuring out what kind of business is the best for you to engage in. This will also help you to filter out what is not right for you, so you are left only with the best options.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe in passion and interest. But when it come to establishing or starting a business, passion should not come first. Though, there are many reasons why people start business, the reason why most people start a business is to make profit. To make profit from business, your business must satisfy the people want.

You know yourself better than anyone, you know what you have the passion and ability to do. So you need to sit down and examine yourself well. Find out what it is you can do with zeal and then look for ways you can monetize it. This is the trick to figuring out what kind of business is the best for you to engage in. This will also help you to filter out what is not right for you, so you are left only with the best options.
That is the best thing that you have said. We cannot just start up a business because our friend does that same business. We can start up something that we will not get tired of doing.

I look for three things, one, skills and knowledge I have that are essential for running a business, two, the potential to make money on that niche, and three, interest I have for the business

First, What are the skills, experience or passion you have. Among these, You can find businesses related to these. Write them down Go with what you have an idea on before, or something that would be easy to learn.

First, What are the skills, experience or passion you have. Among these, You can find businesses related to these. Write them down Go with what you have an idea on before, or something that would be easy to learn.
Yes you are right sir, you need to have passion, what you are doing has to be Your passion, if you are good at doing that you are definitely going to get the chance of getting success

Yes you are right sir, you need to have passion, what you are doing has to be Your passion, if you are good at doing that you are definitely going to get the chance of getting success
Yes sir, I am happy we share the same type of view on issue like this.
If you are very passionate about certain things then It would be very easy to start a business on such things.
You would be more successful if you are passionate about it.

You have to study your capacity before choosing business yourself. You need to make research of various businesses out there and check which ones you have enough capacity to handle. You also check the one you have knowledge about in order to be successful.

Some of the ways one can decide the right business for one's self includes:
- monetizing what one loves doing. That is one's passion.
- doing a business one a good amount of knowledge on.

Yes sir, I am happy we share the same type of view on issue like this.
If you are very passionate about certain things then It would be very easy to start a business on such things.
You would be more successful if you are passionate about it.
That's true, if you have passion for something you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money from you it, this will help you to be earning money if you have passion.

That's true, if you have passion for something you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money from you it, this will help you to be earning money if you have passion.
With passion, You would feel when doing your job. This happiness would reflect in your job or business. This reflection would enable you work very well and also earn very high. Only few people have passion for their job.

Personally I think it will be very difficult to determine the righ business choice if you have not go on for a research about the business.

Research chan helped you in divers ways to make the righ choice after find the best information you want.

With passion, You would feel when doing your job. This happiness would reflect in your job or business. This reflection would enable you work very well and also earn very high. Only few people have passion for their job.
Having passion for a particular business venture job or business venture is important. Whenever you have passion for a particular job or business you will do everything possible to ensure it succeeds.

Having passion for a particular business venture job or business venture is important. Whenever you have passion for a particular job or business you will do everything possible to ensure it succeeds.
Yes that is true, If you have passion for anything then you would succeed in that thing because of the type of energy you would direct into making sure it becomes successful.

That's exactly the point, if you have passion you are going to enjoy it, some people ended up failing because they don't have the passion for what they are doing.

Yes that is true, If you have passion for anything then you would succeed in that thing because of the type of energy you would direct into making sure it becomes successful.
Yeah, when you're passionate about something you will always be pushing in order to become successful. You put in a lot of effort and some level of consistency to make sure that it becomes successful.

That's exactly the point, if you have passion you are going to enjoy it, some people ended up failing because they don't have the passion for what they are doing.
Absolutely sir, I think one thing about Passion is that It would make your entire work easy to do. Following your passion an earning from it is one of the best feeling one can get. Without passion, The work would seem hard to do.

Absolutely sir, I think one thing about Passion is that It would make your entire work easy to do. Following your passion an earning from it is one of the best feeling one can get. Without passion, The work would seem hard to do.
That's exactly it, having a passion for something is very important,it will help you in terms of gaining success, but if you don't have passion for what you are doing I'm not sure you can earn money from it.

Well I think the only way to determine if a particular business is good for yourself, is to engaged yourself into research which can give you the insight to know if you can run or not be able to operate.

The most important thing is that you do a business that you can manage well. This is in terms of time and knowledge of how to run it. Don't engage in a business that you don't understand, you will only end up in loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds