Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to deal with scam phone calls?

Credits
Unfortunately, there might come a time, when you receive a scam call again, and the majority of the population receive at least 2 scam calls a year. Scammers will often target the elderly & vulnerable individuals, but sometimes the scammer who phoned you, might have found your information through public domain or was sold it.

One of my favourite YouTubers is called Trilogy Media who actually does just that and waste the time of the scammers. This is done, so that scammer doesn’t get the opportunity to successful scam somebody!

How do you deal with scam calls? Hang up once you realise? Waste their time, by giving fake details and trolling the scammer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Receiving just two scam calls in a year means the security in your country is still perfectly tight , we normally received scam call in my country almost everyday , and its just because the security in my country is worse.

In a develop country where there security services are really tight, scam calls are less not like my country where it is just like an every day something where one receive scam calls up to three times in a week because of the lack of security services in my country.

It might look funny but then that is the way to go especially if you have time to waste also. Scammers are generally going to lose interest if they see that the past people who they have been approaching have all wasted their time.

Receiving just two scam calls in a year means the security in your country is still perfectly tight , we normally received scam call in my country almost everyday , and its just because the security in my country is worse.
This is something that has become really of a concern to a lot of people. The telecommunication industries as well as law enforcement as supposed to be doing much more better to ensure people are not going to be receiving this kind of ridiculous calls.

This is not happening very often in my country luckily, I would recommend to check all of the details before you give them any details, that's the best way to not get scammed always make sure this is a legit company that is speaking to you and not a fake man who wants to steal your money. Scammers are a great danger so we always need to be careful before we give away our essential details.

The rate of scam phone calls is increasing at a very alarming and disheartening rate. I think the measure will I use in detecting scam phone calls is through an app called truecaller. It has really helped in detecting those scam phone calls and I think I will recommend it for anyone who needs it.

They are usually so many that you cannot be able to block all of them. This is why I use third-party applications that can be able to tell me if it is a scam call based on recommendations by other people.

There are some applications like truecaller that can be able to identify based on previous contacts if a person is a scammer or not and notify you before then so that you can just avoid the call.

There are some applications like truecaller that can be able to identify based on previous contacts if a person is a scammer or not and notify you before then so that you can just avoid the call.
In most cases , this may not really be necessary. You just have to know most of their scamming strategy and by knowing their scamming strategy you will be able to avoid being scammed through phone call.

Once you get to understand that you are talking to a scammer on phone call, just try and burn his airtime next time he or she will not called you again, and try to open your eyes.
Dealing with scam calls in my country is really happening like a joke once one discover it is a scammed calls, the try to bring more interesting and assurance topic so that the will give the scammers hope and also burning there airtime.

Last edited:
There are a lot of them here in my country , and the best thing is to just continuously block them so that they don't have an opportunity to even pitch their idea to you at all.

Actually scam phone calls is highly rampant and almost inevitable due to the high usage of phone and other internet services. I have always falling victim of such scam calls that almost wiped my bank account.

Most cell phones these days are able to screen them for you. They will be labeled as spam/scam or potential spam/scam. I noticed my landline is doing this now as well.

Actually scam phone calls is highly rampant and almost inevitable due to the high usage of phone and other internet services. I have always falling victim of such scam calls that almost wiped my bank account.
Scam phone calls are very rampant nowadays because its an avenue most of the time , it has been used to scam people by stealing almost all the money in your bank account if you are not careful.

I deal with scam calls in a very funny manner, either I receive it and leave it like that till the person on the other side of the phone gets irritated by saying " Hello!, can you hear me?" and cut the call by himself or I receive the call and place it beside my mini casio and play the car honk. If someone is stubborn and still won't give up I placed their number on the black list.

I deal with scam calls in a very funny manner, either I receive it and leave it like that till the person on the other side of the phone gets irritated by saying " Hello!, can you hear me?" and cut the call by himself or I receive the call and place it beside my mini casio and play the car honk. If someone is stubborn and still won't give up I placed their number on the black list.
Wow. This is a very funny but easy way of handling it. I just prefer not answering the calls or putting the number in a blacklist so that I don't get calls from it anymore.

The number of scammers phone calls are very many in these county for me I just don't like to answer such calls whenever I see one, because I hate to listen to their lies.

Spam phone calls has become rapid in my country, the usual call to either confuse you to give them money or to get some of you bank details and once you get them the attention, the will succeed.

It is a very sad thing that you cannot be able to deal with them anyway so I just prefer that you should just ignore them at the end of the day because you cannot just keep fighting them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds