Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to choose a career?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are a lot of things to consider while choosing a career and the most important thing to consider is the choice of your career should be entirely based on your interests, skills and knowledge. You should never choose a career just because you see someone becoming successful in that particular career.

Someone is successful in a certain career does not mean you will also be successful. While passion is important for a career choice, it's also essential to see if you actually have the necessary skills.

Career choice should also align with financial aspirations because making money from your career is also very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think your choice of career comes down to many factors. From your skills, your work history, what you already know, what you don't know, etc. I think when one chooses a career, one they want to do that is, it's a career they've thought about since childhood possibly. Or it may have been a career choice you made later in life. It really depends on what you as a person wants to do, what skills you have and so on.

It just comes down to what you want to do. Or if you can't find a career in what you want to do, you may just need to find a career doing something else.

I think your choice of career comes down to many factors. From your skills, your work history, what you already know, what you don't know, etc. I think when one chooses a career, one they want to do that is, it's a career they've thought about since childhood possibly. Or it may have been a career choice you made later in life. It really depends on what you as a person wants to do, what skills you have and so on.

It just comes down to what you want to do. Or if you can't find a career in what you want to do, you may just need to find a career doing something else.

I am quite sure that there are many people who may have the right kind of answer related to this. Choosing the right kind of career is not that difficult when you know what your ambitions and passions are. You know what you like to do and you could turn it into a profession. This is the best way to choose a profession in a nut shell.

How to create a career come from your skill and what you like doing most and what you think you are good at it creating your career come with your passion for what you like doing best

How to create a career come from your skill and what you like doing most and what you think you are good at it creating your career come with your passion for what you like doing best

There are many career advisers out there who can also help you. Before you choose any kind of career, you must make sure that the jobs related to the career you prefer are abundant in the market. The principle of supply and demand also applies to the job market as well.

There are those who choose what they want to become before going to the university. They've chosen their career at the early stage and begin to chase it down. I like this way because the person have a clear picture of what they want to be.

I think that a good career is a career that you both like and get a good amount of cash to maintain the life you want to live.
For example if a person likes to watch movies if he will participate in a movies creator team he will have those two things (could potentially have).
Of course it's not easy and may be tough to have both but it is still possible and I believe we shouldn't give up and fight for it.. after all we don't live twice arent we? :D

Whenever it comes to choosing a career, it is always advised that the person have to choose something that is his or her passion because this is something that will make such career become something that you are going to enjoy being into even when things aren't going your way, otherwise it is going to become a complete waste of time after you must have dumped whatever thing you have learnt in the whole career pursuit.

I started as a poetry writer, I was very passionate about poetry, and I had good reviews on my poetry. So, I think I was good at it. But when it came to make money, I did not see any possibilities, therefore, I began writing fictions, and when I still was unable to make money, I started writing articles. having interest and skills are not enough, your chose career should also make you money. I earn really well as an article writer.

There are many career advisers out there who can also help you. Before you choose any kind of career, you must make sure that the jobs related to the career you prefer are abundant in the market. The principle of supply and demand also applies to the job market as well.

For those who cannot be able to make the decision about the kind of career that they want to step on for themselves, I believe that they can make the use of the services of career advisors and get whatever they can be able to get from those professionals. This is not something I would be interested in doing because I believe that I know myself better than what any other person can be able to tell me, so I should know what I can be able to do best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds