Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Become Successful in eBook Market?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Making money from ebooks will become easier only when you have the following skills.
Writing
Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing
First and foremost, you need to apply substantial effort to write an ebook. Secondly, you need to do SEO and digital marketing to improve online visibility of your ebook and reach your target customer.
Last but not the least, you might also have to run paid ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never written an ebook but I know perfectly well that to sell my first ebook and have something reputable would need a lot of time and probably a lot of publicity, it's not an easy thing to do, and it will probably take you months to write a good book and many months to get decent sales.

I've never written an ebook but I know perfectly well that to sell my first ebook and have something reputable would need a lot of time and probably a lot of publicity, it's not an easy thing to do, and it will probably take you months to write a good book and many months to get decent sales.
People are not interested I go for example to the coffee in the morning or go to the hairdresser once a week or even to the supermarket, people focus on technical analysis or learning something new like technical writing or reading about the history of your country as small example, this will grab more sales.

People are not interested I go for example to the coffee in the morning or go to the hairdresser once a week or even to the supermarket, people focus on technical analysis or learning something new like technical writing or reading about the history of your country as small example, this will grab more sales.
Well it depends on the reader, there is an audience for all niches, you just have to focus on the niche that you like the most and have the most knowledge, with that you can get sales, but it is true that there are niches that have more chances of getting many more sales than others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds