Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How Old Are Your Domains?

Credits
I registered my first domain in 2015 but I sold that domain (and also the website associated with the domain). The oldest domain I have was registered in 2016, I am using this domain as my primary domain for my web hosting account. Most of the domains I own currently are at least 5 years old. How old are the domains you currently own?

Advertisement Placeholder
The domain where my email address is registered dates back to 2002. After that I have several domains from 2006-2008, some from 2012, some from 2014, some from 2016, some from 2018, then some from each year from 2020 to this year (including domains bought earlier this month)

Oldest is 2 decades old... I don't have a site running on it (resolves back to my current forum), but it's still used as my primary email domain (hosted with Google).
My next oldest is 11 years... and it hosts my personal blog.
I have one active site (playing with SMF on it) that's been registered for 7 years and then my current site which has been registered for 5 but only really active for about the last year.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds