Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often should you inquire about bank balance?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Inquiring about funds and contacting the bank regarding this is a very common activity. There are many people who may deposit money and the bank may deduct certain charges in many cases. So, do you inquire about bank balance? If yes, then how often do you contact the bank regarding this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually check my bank balance about once a week. It helps me keep an eye on my spending and make sure everything looks right with my accounts. It's not too often that it becomes a hassle, but it's frequent enough to stay informed about my finances.

I have access to mobile banking and internet banking services., therefore, I do not have to inquire about my balance., I can easily check my account through my computer or mobile phone.

The frequency of inquiring about your bank balance depends on your personal financial management style and needs. Some individuals may prefer to check their balance daily to stay on top of their finances, while others may find it sufficient to do so weekly or even monthly. Ultimately, it is important to strike a balance between staying informed and not becoming overly obsessed with constantly checking your bank balance. Personally, I check it once a week just to have a rough idea of how much expenditure I have in a week.

Well, I hadn't contacted my bank for a few months, it's really not something I do very often, but recently they charged me super high commissions for a purchase and sale of assets which they didn't do before, and I decided to contact them, luckily the misunderstanding was resolved.

I think it is normal you inquire about your balance daily or weekly depending on your business.
At least I inquire about my balance everyday because most of my customers pay via Transfers which might fail sometimes and I might not know, so inquiring about my balance will make me get which Transfer failed and the ones I haven't received yet

I have online banking, so I can sign in on my phone to see what is going on with my account. I suggest checking your bank accounts every week at least. Make sure all your funds are in order. You never know when someone could hijack your card or bank account and steal money. Some people steal small amounts so not to be noticed, so you have to keep a close eye your spending and accounts.

Also, what I suggest is getting alerts set up on your accounts, if any odd spending goes on, you should get a text or phone call indicating there was a charge or suspect purchased on your account. Also, have 2FA if possible. Makes it a hell of a lot harder for a hacker to get in with 2FA set up.

I think it is normal you inquire about your balance daily or weekly depending on your business.
At least I inquire about my balance everyday because most of my customers pay via Transfers which might fail sometimes and I might not know, so inquiring about my balance will make me get which Transfer failed and the ones I haven't received yet

There are many reasons for why you should inquire the bank balance. There are many ways to do that. Now you can even check your bank balance online as well. This facility is available to many customers. On the other hand, you can contact the bank directly and inquire about your bank balance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds