Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you travel?

Credits
Are you among the people who doesn't like travelling? If it's possible for them never to travel from year to year, they will be so happy about it. I love travelling because exploration excites me. I've traveled to about 7 different countries and I want to check out more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I live in boring ole Ohio, I love to vacation out of state. I am particularly fond of beaches, but I have also been to Niagara Falls Canada as well as several inland states.

I actually think it would be cool if I had to fly all the time for work, but I am in construction so that's never gonna happen, lol :D

When I was a kid, my mum and my brothers used to go on days out with me often with my grandma. Back then I used to enjoy it when we travelled and went to different places in the country. The only issue I had was that I was travel sick and I hated that but we did find ways around that.

Now that I am older and with everything I have been through up until 2015, my mental health is not how it used to be and I hate travelling too far.

I travel all of the time. To work and to home. That's more than enough for me 😁
This is hilarious 😂.. What's the distance from your home to your workplace for you to consider doing that travelling 😂.

I love travelling a lot. I'll be going to China by the end of the year.

We were in Tulum, Mexico 2 years ago, would like to go back. Was up in Canada last year. (Vancouver)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds