Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you replace your bedsheets???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Since I have been staying alone, I hate dirt and anything that's dirty. I replace my bedsheets almost every Saturdays, and I make sure I do the laundry once and for all.
There are days I don't sleep on my bed for days, I would rather sleep on the Couch with my pets so the bedsheets doesn't get dirty like that.
How often do you replace your bedsheets???

Advertisement Placeholder
I wash the bedsheets every 1 week and a half or so when I notice that they are a little dirty I put them to wash because I don't like that the bed smells dirty honestly, I think ten days is enough for them to start getting dirty and have to be washed.

Anytime I have visitors and they are children and wants to sleep in my room, I wash my bedsheet 3 days after their visit, because they play a lot on my bed with the pets.

I have 4 bedsheets, and changing them on a weekly basis is very important. I wash and keep the two and change as one becomes dirty. That is the first step that I always like to take most of the time to ensure that I keep the bed clean.

I have four different bed sheets which makes it very easy for me to change my bed sheets every two two days. The moment I am changing one, I will wash the one that is being changed immediately. This is so that I wouldn't have to run out of bed sheets to change when it is time for me to change it.

When I lived with my parents, we were quite poor, so I couldn't afford to spend so much water and electricity on washing my bedsheets every week, but now that I live alone, I change them every week and sometimes even cleaner because it makes my sleep better and my skin cleaner

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds