Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you read Novels?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Reading novels isn't really my thing but my babe has been helping with that during my leisure times, she tries to encourage me to do that but whenever I am trying to read I get tired of reading easily and might not be able to read for that long.
So tell us how often do you read novels?

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a period when I made a decision that I was going to be reading a novel per month and kept to it. That helped me to read a whole lot and learned some new words from reading them. Things have changed, and I have become much more busy now that I can't read that much as I used to do in the past.

Before now too I really like reading novels because it helps in learning new word just like you said but I have always been busy with work too, but there are times I get home early from work and I don't feel like watching movie or holding my phone, then my babe will get some interesting novels for me to read.

Last edited:
I don't read many novels, I used to read more but now I'm interested in other types of more academic books to name them in some way, now I'm interested in books on economics and politics especially, I know that some novels can cover these topics, but not in the way I like.

I usually read a novel just to relax from a hard reading, or just when I find an interesting one.

You just sounded more like my sister, she's fond of reading novel every time. The last time I went visiting her she was reading novel on her Mobile Phone using her connection

The last book I read was when I was working a the call center job back in 2019-2020. I remember reading a few books but the very last one was A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones). I read the first book in the series just called A Game of Thrones. I want to say that was 2020, so it's been three years since I last read a book of any kind.

These days, my reading of novels isn't very often. I wish I could have time for reading novels like I did when I was in high school. Reading was my hobby in high school, it had me read hundreds of novel.

You get whatever it is you need online, instead of having too much books at home reading novel online is better too

Unfortunately, it is not being able to get the novels that I want to read that is the challenge that I'm having but it's simply for me to find the right time to include reading novels in my schedule that I am finding it very hard to find how to fix it into my plan.

Hah novels, speak of it brings my 😛 reaction. I had lost interest for novels long time ago. Worst of it is the hard copies and killing it all is with more pages/leaves.

Last time I checked, I enjoyed the e-copies of them. But all of a sudden, piam I stop reading them. I do go back to them on yearly basis I.e in every year, there will be that few months I will have the novel inspiration again.

These days, my reading of novels isn't very often. I wish I could have time for reading novels like I did when I was in high school. Reading was my hobby in high school, it had me read hundreds of novel.

It is very unfortunate that some of the things that we used to have time for are no longer possible for us to get into them simply because of having to face life as adult. The kind of responsibilities that we have to face as an adult always take up most of our time for other things.

About 10 years ago, I used to read 1-2 novels every week, I read not only for pleasure but also to learn the writing craft and to build knowledge. However, as I started getting busy with my job, I did not have time to read novels. These days I don't read novels. I only read non-fictions.

Even when I try to make out time to read some novel, it is always going to be very difficult for me to keep up with it because there is always something that is going to come up which will distract me from reading the novel. Before you know what is happening, I would be too occupied that I wouldn't have the time to read the novel again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds