Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you make a sports bet?

Advertisement Placeholder
How often do you make a sports bet for money and what sort of sports do you bet on?
Before I used to bet very often but not so much anymore, I used to bet mainly on basketball (NBA) but also on football and tennis, given my bad streaks I decided to cut this habit and now I only bet on important games that I think I can get right.

I don't make sporting bets ever. I have actually never bet on sports myself, but I know people who do. Someone in my family was known to gamble a lot on sports. He made some good money, but also lost a lot of money in the process. Due to that, I never thought the need to bet on sports or really anything.

How often do you make a sports bet for money and what sort of sports do you bet on?

Well, I am not someone who is high on betting. I have read that there are a lot of people that are winning lots of money from betting, but I can't see myself being that lucky. So, for that reason, I decided not to waste my time and resources getting involved im sports betting.

The last time I can remember playing any sports betting was with a friend whom we placed bet of $50 against each in the UEFA Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham in 2018/2019. I won the bet because there was no way I believe in Spurs fairly tale of winning a trophy 🏆 that heat year.

I don't play any sports bet because I don't like gambling. If I were to play any sports bet, it would be in UFC, boxing and football. They are the three sports which I follow. This gives me more information on them which might help me place a good bet.

I don't play any sports bet because I don't like gambling. If I were to play any sports bet, it would be in UFC, boxing and football. They are the three sports which I follow. This gives me more information on them which might help me place a good bet.

Even with having extra information on the teams and sports that you follow, you are still going to lose so much when you begin to place those bets. It is always easy to win on paper than when you actually get involved and that is part of the reason I don't like sports betting at all.

I try every possible means of not getting addicted to sport betting, so that's why i bet few time in a month.
And i bet on Football, Basket ball and maybe Tennis.
And one thing i know is that it is someone who have money that will make up his or her mind to bet.

I try every possible means of not getting addicted to sport betting, so that's why i bet few time in a month.
And i bet on Football, Basket ball and maybe Tennis.
And one thing i know is that it is someone who have money that will make up his or her mind to bet.

I can understand whenever rich men get into gambling and betting. They have the money to waste. They can bet with more than $1000 and lose it without feeling anything. The same thing can't be said for a poor person but you will still see them getting into betting and losing the last money they have.

A guy once posted on X saying that Sport Betting isn't for the poor. I actually think that is true, imagine someone who bet with $1000 and win the bet, I am sure the person would be richer winning that bet

Even with having extra information on the teams and sports that you follow, you are still going to lose so much when you begin to place those bets. It is always easy to win on paper than when you actually get involved and that is part of the reason I don't like sports betting at all.

I know even with the information from those sports, losing is certain. I'm saying if I were to be involved in betting or gambling, I will be only playing bets on the sports which I follow. It doesn't guarantee any winning but only for better analysis before betting.

I know even with the information from those sports, losing is certain. I'm saying if I were to be involved in betting or gambling, I will be only playing bets on the sports which I follow. It doesn't guarantee any winning but only for better analysis before betting.
Are you saying that those who bet on football don't follow the game? A few weeks ago,Manchester City lost against Wolverhampton in one of the surprising losses that I've seen this season. As an active bettor, would you have backed wolves to win?

Are you saying that those who bet on football don't follow the game? A few weeks ago,Manchester City lost against Wolverhampton in one of the surprising losses that I've seen this season. As an active bettor, would you have backed wolves to win?

Manchester City actually lost back to back matches. They lost to Arsenal and Wolves. No one saw that coming. Those who played football bet that played against Manchester City to lose in both matches will make a very big amount of money. I wouldn't play it anyways if I played bet 😂.

I rarely make bets except on certain cases of which I am very sure of the side that is winning. Example is Man City against a weaker team. But for virtual bets hell no 😁😂😂😂

There's nothing like a team that's certain to win in football today. Manchester City that you used to give as an example lost 3 matches in the last 4 matches they played. They lost 1-0 to Newcastle, 2-1 to Wolves and 1-0 to Arsenal.

View attachment 6044

Had you bet on Manchester City to win or even draw any of those matches, you would have lost it all.

Definitl
There's nothing like a team that's certain to win in football today. Manchester City that you used to give as an example lost 3 matches in the last 4 matches they played. They lost 1-0 to Newcastle, 2-1 to Wolves and 1-0 to Arsenal.

View attachment 6044

Had you bet on Manchesterwin or even draw any of those matches, you would have lost
One cannot really predict the outcome. I don't trust any team 100%. The truth is while playing against a weaker team the winning probability is most time higher.

Definitl

One cannot really predict the outcome. I don't trust any team 100%. The truth is while playing against a weaker team the winning probability is most time higher.

Exactly! This is the nature of betting in any sports and not just football. We have seen shocking losses and win in boxing and UFC. With betting on a very strong team, the probability of winning is very high but it's never a guarantee that you're going to win.

It's like you didn't read what I said with clarity. I stated that I would be only playing bets on the sports which I follow. This doesn't guarantee any winning but only for better analysis. I never said anything about those who played bets doesn't follow the sports or that following the sports would guarantee my wining.

As much as I have been known to make sports bets in the past, I will admit that I don't do it as often as some people would.

I notice that a lot of people tend to really look into sporting events before even making a bet and they find a method that works to be able to make a bet and make a profit from it. That is something I have never been able to do so instead, I tend to bet once in a while for a little fun and if I win great, if not no big deal.

A guy once posted on X saying that Sport Betting isn't for the poor. I actually think that is true, imagine someone who bet with $1000 and win the bet, I am sure the person would be richer winning that bet

Well, two things can happen in the situation of someone who played a bet with $1000. It's either he lose or win it. What he guy tweeted is actually true because for someone to beg big and lose but doesn't go broke, it shows the person is rich. I have seen who plays bet with such amount. Drake bet $1 million on Argentina winning the World Cup by beating France and he won it.

View attachment 6074

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds