Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How often do you hang out?

Advertisement Placeholder
As me and friends are busy most of the time, we don't hang out often.
We have to arrange times to hang out.

I hang out with my friends mostly on weekends when we agree to meet. Everyone is working, it's only on weekends we can hook up together to have fun.

I used to hang a lot until I was a student, after I left my university, I also stopped hanging out. These days I rarely hangout due to my busy schedule. Instead of going out I prefer to be at home.

I need to associate with others and make a life outside my home. I enjoy being at home but I can't be cooked up indoors all the time. Also, I'm not an introvert.

Not very often. I feel more comfortable having my friends come over to my place and I'll host them with any kinds of drinks and refreshments. I don't like going to pubs and bars.

I have irl friends and online friends. It is difficult for me and my irl friends to plan a day to hang out as we are always busy with either work or college.

Me and my online friends tend to talk everyday or everyday few days but time zones can be difficult to work with.

Whenever it's football week, I hang out to watch ball with my friends or alone. I had fun watching Real Madrid play against Manchester City yesterday in the Champions league.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds