Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you clean you PC or consoles?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I sadly don't clean my PC or consoles all too often. I did just clean my PC a month or so ago after having it for a couple years now. It had a lot of dust. Thankfully I have one of those wireless electronic air duster. Does the job quite well I must say.

Do you clean your PC and other tech often? I need to clean my Xbox one soon. Has never been cleaned and I got it back in 2015 lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to keep them clean as much as possible. I don't use them while having food or something. So my keyboard and mouse pad are never oily. I don't touch the screen as well. Once in a month I also wipe them with some liquid used to wipe screens. I don't remember the name lol

Using your PC when you are eating is a sure way to messing it and creating job for the technician. I prefer to have a boundary and use the PC when I have no other activity going on so as to ensure that they are clean.

I always clean my browser history and junk files every time I use my computer. I made the mistake of not cleaning my first laptop an it got slower and slower to the point that it wouldn't run anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds