Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much time do you spend per day?

zackredsox

Website
superawesomegadgets.com
Credits
How much time do you spend per day working on your site? I'm currently in the begging phases of my site so I probably work on in about 6 hours a day adding new content, building backlinks, and building up social media accounts.

Advertisement Placeholder
It really depends on what I have going on that day. Sometimes it's nice weather so I would prefer to go spend some time outside rather than doing some work on my project. Although I normally average 2-3 hours everyday, doing little bits of work here and there. Although lately I have also been working on joining promotion forums and earning the forum currencies which in the future will help me advertise when I need to, so I guess you could also call that working on the website too, just in a different way. :) I sometimes even have days where the weather is just miserable so I do nothing but work on my project all day.

I used to spend at least a couple hours working on my websites each day. That was back when my websites were pretty much my only concern in life. Lately, I've been lucky to spend a couple hours on my websites in an entire week. I am trying to fix this because I own a plethora of websites that are going to waste at the moment. o_O

I generally spend about 4-5 hours online. Generally, I'm divide the time between a bunch of different ones. I generally spend at least 2-3 hours here. It sometimes isn't directly here. I'll look around for better ideas to promote.

A lot. I can't really tell exactly how much but at least 3-4 hours per day :)

Mostly I work on an average of 2-3 hours. Mainly updating the content and promoting the website in other forums & social media.

It depends on the day for me, but my average tends to be atleast 5 hours a day. Though somethings I tend to go up towards 9 hours in a day, when I am doing something I feel as important.

Generally, it depends on how busy or free I am on 'the day'. Usually I tend to spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon on weekdays on my site; which includes installing anything, advertising and basically posting around the site. However on weekends, it's a completely different story and I spend double the time of weekdays to be honest.

I work about 2-4 hours. If I am not an owner on another site I am involved in but still a staff member, I will work longer. I am mostly active during the weekends.

I'm usually on all night on weekdays and all day on weekends. When I'm usually on, I watch Netflix while I do my forum work. It's quite fun.

Usually, 4-8 hours I will spend managing my community a day. This does depend if I have commitments such as College or Work that day. If I have College or Work, I will spend less time managing my online community.

Honestly if your site is your life then you should treat it as such. I honestly could not believe that some people just spend just an hour or so (sometimes even less) per day. Even if it depends to get bread on the table!

With that said my website hosting brand will my main focus once it LIVE (that when I am officially done with college or at least VERY CLOSE to being so).

What I means?

1. 8 hours at LEAST but I will likely spend a couple more for good measures per day.
2. Even during I sleep, I will have an active monitor online to keep a second pair of eyes on metrics. Such as but not limited to HTTP, MySQL, mail, and so on. Of course this will even include node's CPU, RAM, and other hardware resources' monitoring. Should ANY of these get out of hand or offline I will be alerted to be able take actions.

So in short I will "around the clock" for this project for obvious reasons (within reasons of course). If I am going to score a place to live out of this business I need to live it NOW. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds