Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much time do you spend on your community on a regular basis?

Credits

Do you think you spend too much time, the right amount of time, or not enough time on your forum?

How much time do you think you should spend on your forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment, I do not feel I am spending enough time on my forum and I really do wish I could spend more time if I am honest but due to work, it has been a struggle to find the time.

I would hate to close it again so I refuse to do that and when I do have time, spend as much time as possible interacting, creating new content and working on things to show that I am still there but busy away from the forum as well.

I do not have a job right now so I'm at home pretty much all day and all week (except for about 10 hours a week with family). I'm constantly visiting my site, but I don't want to be the only one generating content, so sometimes there's no new posts for weeks, since I don't want to be filling every single board with "last post by KensonPlays" haha

I feel that I need to spend more time on my forums. I check them almost every day, but only for maybe 30 minutes at most, though there are times I'll log back into my forums on my phone for a couple extra minutes off and on.
That's similar to me. No more than 30 minutes a day these days unless any issue arises. I have other people to handle most things though. I hardly even post anymore. Usually just keep asking questions on a quiz.

Do you think you spend too much time, the right amount of time, or not enough time on your forum?

How much time do you think you should spend on your forum?

Basically a full time job. But day to day it differs. Sometimes I have easy days where I don't spend much time. Other days are the opposite.

When I started my first 2 sites I spent 10+ hours a day on them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds