Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Pension Does A Military officer Receive?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Military men are the people who serve the country. The defend the country. There are many people who join the army and then they retire. I think that the amount of pension of a retiree may depend on the rank. However, do military officers generally receive more pension?

Advertisement Placeholder
Military men are the people who serve the country. The defend the country. There are many people who join the army and then they retire. I think that the amount of pension of a retiree may depend on the rank. However, do military officers generally receive more pension?
This is a big question to answer here. Even searching through the search engines like Google could not sufficiently produce the answer.
Only those in the authority could answer this question. What I'm certain is that retired force men do receive pensions.

I don't know it's pretty hard to find such a information but assuming it's military officer they must get pretty good pension however in different countries pensions can vary for my county pensions are very low

It is not possible to give an answer to a question like this one. It depends on the pension rules for the military as well as pension regulations of your government. Pension also depends on the rank of the military personnel when he retired. In our country, you will receive 40 percent of your salary as a pension.

Military work has different levels Soilders and Armies are in different level so they charge based on their salary scale during their service. At the end they calculate based on that amount they collect during the rank he retires. Therefore an accurate answer cannot be given.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds