Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money is there in vaping?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I figure starting a vape shop would be a good way to get into the cannabis industry. Is there good money to be made from selling vapes and vape juices? Or cannabis vapes? I figure there's a lot of money in it, especially when you combine it with the cannabis industry. Especially in legal states in the US.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are things I would never get involved with, for instance, I will never get involved with selling tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol, or even cannabis. When I owned a restaurant, I used to sell all of these items including hookah, but I regret doing that. Yeah, there is money in vaping but I am not after money always, I also for for ethics and morality.

Unfortunately this kind of business is something that is not legal in my country which is why a lot of people are not even doing it openly but there are some people who are secretly doing it and they are making money from it.

I personally will not be interested in being involved in this kind of business because I am not a fan of smoking or vaping.

You are right. The demand for vapes and vape juices is on the rise among cannabis enthusiasts and those seeking alternative consumption methods. However, it's crucial to be aware of the regulatory environment and comply with local laws.
Success in the vape industry depends on factors like market competition, product selection, pricing, and customer experience. Thorough market research and understanding your target audience are essential for informed decision-making.

You are right. The demand for vapes and vape juices is on the rise among cannabis enthusiasts and those seeking alternative consumption methods. However, it's crucial to be aware of the regulatory environment and comply with local laws.
Success in the vape industry depends on factors like market competition, product selection, pricing, and customer experience. Thorough market research and understanding your target audience are essential for informed decision-making.

I would equally add that users addiction plays a very big role in how the market flourish today in the Cannabis sales business. If users are not addicted, they won't be making the number of sales they do which is brining all the heat of success in the line of business now.

Unfortunately this kind of business is something that is not legal in my country which is why a lot of people are not even doing it openly but there are some people who are secretly doing it and they are making money from it.

I personally will not be interested in being involved in this kind of business because I am not a fan of smoking or vaping.

This business is legal in my country and i can see many people opening shops that allow them to sell flavours! There is a huge market of vapes in here and there is a huge amount of population that uses vape. This is, actually, a new trend in here. In the past, people used to use Sheesha/Hooka as well.

Starting a vape shop, especially one that includes cannabis vapes, does sound like it could be profitable, especially in states where it's legal. The demand for vaping products has been on the rise, and combining that with the burgeoning cannabis industry seems like a smart move. However, it's important to keep in mind the legalities and regulations, which can be quite complex and vary significantly from state to state.

From what I've observed, successful vape shops often have a diverse range of products. For instance, disposable vapes are currently quite popular due to their convenience and ease of use. They could be a good product line to consider if you're starting a vape shop. Just remember, like any business, success in the vape industry requires a good understanding of your target market and staying up-to-date with industry trends and regulations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds