Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you spend on video games?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How much money would you say you invest into video games? Whether it be to collect them or to just game. I don't spend a whole lot on games myself. I have gamepass on Xbox and PC and I mostly just buy used or wait for sales otherwise. I spend maybe $15 a month on gamepass, but I sometimes get bing rewards for gamepass and I use that up.

What about you though?

Advertisement Placeholder
$20-25 per month, no more. I think I'm too old to spend my money on games...so just waiting the games I need to be sold for cheaper price or even for free.

For now not much though, most of the games i play are actually with emulators. I have never actually bought a real game console for me self so far. But once i start getting good money, i we definitely buy games. I love playing games.

It depends on the games that are being released and also on the updates for free games that I play such as Fortnite or Destiny 2. I don't always tend to buy new games anymore unless there is a game released that I have a strong interest in. MOst of the money I spend is usually on in-game items or in DLC for a game such as battle pass or cosmetic items if I can. I would say I spend around £100 in a year as a rough guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds