Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much is the cost of a dentist where you live?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I can get most work done on my insurance, but there are some things that aren't covered, like extractions, surgery, etc. What is the cost of dentistry where you live? Does it cost a lot to get dental care where you live? Or is it a free part of your healthcare?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on what you want to do, but well I leave you approximate prices of different treatments that you can do in my country at the dentist, a cleaning is $ 60, remove a tooth (not wisdom tooth) $ 50, remove a wisdom tooth $ 200, endodontics about $ 200 too and if we already talk about a dental implant exceeds $ 1000

Visiting fee is around $7 and other services have different charges, for instance, if you want to do scaling, you will have to pay $20, root canal treatment can cost at least $40 per tooth.. The fees are considered high in my place.

I can get most work done on my insurance, but there are some things that aren't covered, like extractions, surgery, etc. What is the cost of dentistry where you live? Does it cost a lot to get dental care where you live? Or is it a free part of your healthcare?
Depending on your region, the particular dental surgery, and if you have dental insurance, dental prices might vary significantly. For the most up-to-date costs, it is recommended to contact your insurance company or the dentists in your area.

The cost of a dentist in India can vary depending on the city, the dental procedure, and the specific dentist's practice. Generally, routine check-ups and cleanings might range from ₹500 to ₹1,500. More complex procedures, like fillings or root canals, can cost anywhere from ₹1,000 to ₹5,000 or more.

In my opinion, there are many dentists in the world who do their job very well, but all dentists are good masters because, in my opinion, this is human health and they cannot teach it badly. There are 3 dentistry in my city and all three have good dentists who know their business, so I trusted my teeth to any of them. On average, treating one tooth costs $50, but compared to salaries, it is expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds