Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How much have you spent on your forum?

MrGravyCakes

Credits
How much money have you spent on your forum? It can get to a lot of money once you have got the domain, hosting then the software if you want a paid software. Then there is paid ads :p

Advertisement Placeholder
I've spent $20 on my forum - $10 for the domain name, and $10 for transferring the database to MyBB. I am also planning to get paid web-hosting in the near future, as well as a premium or custom theme.

On forums I've made, I spent 10 bucks on the domain name and 2 bucks a month on hosting. I don't pay cash for ads or use paid software, but I am not against it.

As i have paid license, $140 for the forum, $15 for domain and hosting, $35 for premium theme and some add-ons say $50. It looks like I spent a lot comparing with others a total of $240.

On my previous general chat forum I spent around 15$; it may seem less and I have to agree it's not a large amount of money to set up a website. I got my domain for around 10$ and I had an discount on my hosting so the hosting with 5$ for a whole year.

I spent about $100. Not including the other money that other partners have invested in me. If you were to count that, above $300.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds