Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much does it cost to start a family?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Starting a family is a really hard thing to do. This is because when it comes to starting a family, you must be in a really good financial position. Starting a family not only includes getting married. It is far much more than that. It includes having kids and maintaining relationships with other relatives as well. This all requires money. So, what is the cost of starting a family?

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no way you have a fixed general amount or cost that's needed to start a family. The amount that's going to be feasible for me might not be for another person. So, it's more of a subjective cost for everyone. What's very important is to have a stable means of income because that's the only way you can be able to take care of your family when you get married and start having kids.

If you are single now. Double the expenses. That much you should have in your income to survive the marriage. Now if you have a kid, double the expense you have with you being married. That much amount you should have in your income. This is just a rough idea to make a projection of how much expensive it can be.

There are many factors that go into starting a family, like; location, family size, cost of living in area, jobs in area, and so on. You don't want to start a family in an area where there's not much money to be made. As well, you don't want to start a family in a high cost area, because it's going to cost you too much at times.

Starting a family isn't cheap. Having more kids, costs more money. 1 child alone can cost from what I hear, around $10,000 a year. I may be wrong on that, but I hear it can be expensive to raise kids. Which is why I've yet to have a child of my own.

It is really difficult to answer this question. In my home country, the cost to start a family is determined by the cost of living in your place and your lifestyle. In my home country, you need at least $1000 to live comfortably for two people. This includes food bills as well as rent.

It is a bit subjective depending on each individual. You can say that what it cost person A to start a family won't be the same that it is going to cost person B to start one. So, it depends on the partners and what they want to achieve in the union.

If you are single now. Double the expenses. That much you should have in your income to survive the marriage. Now if you have a kid, double the expense you have with you being married. That much amount you should have in your income. This is just a rough idea to make a projection of how much expensive it can be.

This is something that I can reason with too. There's no way you wouldn't have your expenses increased when you get married. Just look at how much you spend more when you're just in a relationship. When you have the type of girlfriend that's always demanding for one thing or another, your expenses will always be high. Now, when your married and with kids coming, you will never have it easy.

This is something that I can reason with too. There's no way you wouldn't have your expenses increased when you get married. Just look at how much you spend more when you're just in a relationship. When you have the type of girlfriend that's always demanding for one thing or another, your expenses will always be high. Now, when your married and with kids coming, you will never have it easy.

Well, this is also one of the main reason why many people are finding it hard to get married. One of the main things that have affected this decision is the fact that inflation is increasing continuously and in a really horrible manner. Many people consider this before they start a family.

If I was asked how much money I would like to have in my bank before getting married when I was a kid, I used to say it's $1 million. I knew from my childhood how expensive it is to take care of a family because of what my family have been through. I'm not saying anyone need to have $1 Million now before they need to get married.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds