Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you spend on ads?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Assuming you have some form a business or website, how much do you typically spend on ads to drive up traffic or bring in new customers from month to month? I am trying to get an idea of how much I should be spending.

Advertisement Placeholder
Assuming you have some form a business or website, how much do you typically spend on ads to drive up traffic or bring in new customers from month to month? I am trying to get an idea of how much I should be spending.

If I were to start a business, then I would probably spend much money. This is because I am aware of the fact that advertising and marketing booms the performance of business. This is what many researches prove. marketing and advertisement helps you to promote the business and this also raises awareness when it comes to your business.

Currently, I have reduced my advertising budget after I found that the return on ad spending was not even 2X. However, in the past, I was spending really well on ads as I was receiving up tp 5 X returns. I was spending around $100 per month to market my products that I was selling through ecommerce marketplaces as well as my won websites.

I think that this may also depends on the kind of advertisement network you choose, in case if you are working online. There are certain advertisement networks that offer a high CPM rate. Such kind of ad networks may charge a lot, but they offer many benefits and this also includes being able to advertise your business to many people.

The amount you're going to be spending an advertisement about your business is directly dependent on how often you want to run such advertisement for your product and services. I try as much as possible to keep my advertisement cost as low as $50 to $70 every month.
You are very correct it's depends on how often you chose to run the advertising and where you want to run it for me I use PTC website for me advertising so I pay less

You are very correct it's depends on how often you chose to run the advertising and where you want to run it for me I use PTC website for me advertising so I pay less

This is particularly the reason why whenever it comes to running your advertisement for your business, you have to look at your budget because that is what is going to determine the level of advertisement you are going to be able to carry out and the reach you are most likely going to get from that kind of advertisement.

My monthly ad spending varies depending on the marketing strategy, but I allocate a significant portion to Google Ads. The amount you should spend on ads depends on factors like industry, target audience, and marketing goals. Start with a reasonable budget and monitor results to adjust as needed. Having well-optimized ad campaigns and a compelling website are equally important for success. Regularly reviewing and adjusting your ad strategy based on performance insights is key to making the most out of your budget and achieving business objectives efficiently.

My monthly ad spending varies depending on the marketing strategy, but I allocate a significant portion to Google Ads. The amount you should spend on ads depends on factors like industry, target audience, and marketing goals. Start with a reasonable budget and monitor results to adjust as needed. Having well-optimized ad campaigns and a compelling website are equally important for success. Regularly reviewing and adjusting your ad strategy based on performance insights is key to making the most out of your budget and achieving business objectives efficiently.

Any smart business owner who runs advertisement on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platforms must always review and adjust their ads strategy based on performance. If the strategies being used are not making better impacts, they need to be changed to get better results.

The amount you're going to be spending an advertisement about your business is directly dependent on how often you want to run such advertisement for your product and services. I try as much as possible to keep my advertisement cost as low as $50 to $70 every month.

This depends entirely upon the budget. many companies have a huge budget and this initially depends on how much revenue does the business or the company generates in the first place. Having said that, it is always wise to spend a moderate amount of money when it comes to advertising products.

As for my business, I don't spend on ads I just use my social media platform to advertise my product, this is because my I believe it can still generate traffic to my business.

I really haven't spent money on ads and that's because of the fear that it might really not bring in a positive outcome. Ads on social media handles is actually very expensive for me at the time and right now, I really don't need it anymore.

At the moment, as much as I do know that I need to advertise a little more I have not been doing so at the moment so right now, I am not spending anything on advertising currently.

I tend to do a lot of my marketing free on social media and advertising on other forums as well at the moment.

I have a food truck that stands in not quite well-known places, so in order to earn a lot, I have to advertise offline and also on the Internet. Offline advertising is much more expensive, I pay about 10 dollars a day in my country. Online is half as much

I have a food truck that stands in not quite well-known places, so in order to earn a lot, I have to advertise offline and also on the Internet. Offline advertising is much more expensive, I pay about 10 dollars a day in my country. Online is half as much

if you have a food truck, then I think that you can move it from one place to another and this may help you eliminate the problem of location, as you can move the truck. Shops cannot be moved and this is why they are at disadvantage. You can also spend less on advertisement as well depending on the food truck you have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds