Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people have your hired over your businesses lifetime?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you've run a business for a long time, how many people would you say you have hired in your businesses lifetime? I am always curious to know if anyone has had a business running for 20+ years and hear how many people they've encountered in the process. If I had a business, I would try to stay in touch with some of the employees who quit or were fired. I like to think I'd be a good boss who lets go of people for good reason. And I hope the people who decide to quit do it because they found a higher paying job elsewhere or something.

What about the business owners here?

Advertisement Placeholder
My first business was a print publication. I partnered with friends to start the business. I did not hire any staff for my business as I could not afford paid staff. My second business was a restaurant and I had half a dozen staff. My third business a dairy farm had 4 staff. Currently I operate online business and I do not have full time staff. I hire virtual assistant as needed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds