Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many people did you date before you married?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're currently married, or with the person you want to marry, how many people did you end up dating before you finally settled? I have not yet gotten married, but I've been in a few relationships in my lifetime. My most recent girlfriend I thought was the one, we had discussed moving in together, but a few weeks later she changed her mind and we ended up breaking up. It was rough, but I got through it.

How many people did you date before you got married?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am the kind of person that believes that it is not necessary for you to date the whole women in the world before you can choose whom you get married to. All you just need to do is to take your time when it comes to getting into a relationship with any lady.

Make sure that the person you are getting into relationship with is someone that have exactly the things that you need in a woman because this is something that will make it very easy for you to get married to the person.

If I count the girl I'm meeting now, I think about six in total, I'm not married, so I'm going for the sixth attempt to meet a girl who is the girl to get married so to speak, I'm not in any hurry either lol.

The girl I'm dating now is my 2nd and I'm quite sure that we are gonna get married very soon. Most probably next year. We feel like soul mates. ❤️

Congratulations mate. When love takes the lead, everything works out well like it's been predetermined and predestined to transpire so. I wish you a happy married life when you tie the knot with her.

I'm not dating now but I have a very close friend whom I might end up dating if everything works out according to my plan.

If I count the girl I'm meeting now, I think about six in total, I'm not married, so I'm going for the sixth attempt to meet a girl who is the girl to get married so to speak, I'm not in any hurry either lol.

You're about to go on a census 😂. I just hope that this 6th one ends up being the right and final one. I don't really blame you because it's actually very difficult for you to meet good girls these days. Most of the one's we have always gaslight you real quick.

You're about to go on a census . I just hope that this 6th one ends up being the right and final one. I don't really blame you because it's actually very difficult for you to meet good girls these days. Most of the one's we have always gaslight you real quick.😂
I'm not the type of man who has a hard time meeting girls, I don't know if I'm explaining, but, when I'm already with them, it never ends up gelling, for one reason or another, as you say it's hard to find girls who are worth it, that's why I'm not in a hurry or desperate to find love so to speak hahaha.

I'm not the type of man who has a hard time meeting girls, I don't know if I'm explaining, but, when I'm already with them, it never ends up gelling, for one reason or another, as you say it's hard to find girls who are worth it, that's why I'm not in a hurry or desperate to find love so to speak hahaha.

Just take your time and make sure that you get the best person for yourself. I will always tell people that it is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to being in a relationship and even getting married. This is because if you get married to the wrong one, you are going to be damaged completely.

I am still single, but in a relationship at the moment. I have not had the opportunity to meet a lot of ladies because I worry more about the drama that comes along with them. It makes no sense getting along with women when what some of them bring is fights and arguments. So, I just avoid some of these ladies.

I am still single, but in a relationship at the moment. I have not had the opportunity to meet a lot of ladies because I worry more about the drama that comes along with them. It makes no sense getting along with women when what some of them bring is fights and arguments. So, I just avoid some of these ladies.

Having too many women in your life will leave you distracted and it will eat into your finances deeply. It's the same thing with jumping from one relationship to another. Each relationship will affect your life in a different way because no two women are the same.

Personally, I'm the kind of person that doesn't like drama in my life and most of the ladies that I have been in relationship with are all full of drama to the point of paranoia. This made it very difficult for us to even get to anywhere with relationship and we had to break up.

Personally, I'm the kind of person that doesn't like drama in my life and most of the ladies that I have been in relationship with are all full of drama to the point of paranoia. This made it very difficult for us to even get to anywhere with relationship and we had to break up.

A tough skin is needed for woman and for your sanity if you're interested in being into a relationship. Majority of the ladies moving up and down out there are not mentally stable. If you can't handle and put them in their place, it's better to leave relationships alone.

I'm not dating now but I have a very close friend whom I might end up dating if everything works out according to my plan.

It is always going to be better for you to date someone who is already your friend because you stand a chance of knowing that person better more than just hooking up with any random person. Starting a relationship with that person is going to be a very rigorous process. Trying to know the person from the beginning to a great extent will difficult and some people are very good when it comes to pretending. It's going to be almost impossible for you to know everything about them.

It is always going to be better for you to date someone who is already your friend because you stand a chance of knowing that person better more than just hooking up with any random person. Starting a relationship with that person is going to be a very rigorous process. Trying to know the person from the beginning to a great extent will difficult and some people are very good when it comes to pretending. It's going to be almost impossible for you to know everything about them.

It's the plan which I have now. I've been in many awkward relationships in the past. They are taught me a great deal of lesson which I wouldn't be in a hurry for forget. I'm taking my chances with my friend and pray it's going to be a different experience.

The girl I'm dating now is my 2nd and I'm quite sure that we are gonna get married very soon. Most probably next year. We feel like soul mates. ❤️

It is actually very good hearing that you are in this way with your relationship with your lover, I hope it's something that is going to stay like this for a very long time.

I have a friend of mine visited me yesterday, she's seen hell in relationship. She has been depressed over her relationship issues. A lot of men have been in and out of her life without any explanation. They will simply just stop picking her calls after dating her for about a month.

Just take your time and make sure that you get the best person for yourself. I will always tell people that it is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to being in a relationship and even getting married. This is because if you get married to the wrong one, you are going to be damaged completely.

There is no point in rushing into a relationship or marriage. If you rush into either of them, it's going to be the same speed you're going to rush out with. Your life will never be the same after that experience.

There is no point in rushing into a relationship or marriage. If you rush into either of them, it's going to be the same speed you're going to rush out with. Your life will never be the same after that experience.

Whenever it comes to relationship, I will always advise people to try as much as possible to make sure they are dealing with someone who they understand and can be able to cope with whatever they are going to do in terms of being tolerant because that is the only way they can be able to sustain in that relationship.

I have a friend of mine visited me yesterday, she's seen hell in relationship. She has been depressed over her relationship issues. A lot of men have been in and out of her life without any explanation. They will simply just stop picking her calls after dating her for about a month.
Sorry to hear about what your female friend have been going through in many of her relationships with men. There is a way which I see things, if I were in her shoes, if this keeps happening to me, I'll make up my mind that relationship isn't for me.

Sorry to hear about what your female friend have been going through in many of her relationships with men. There is a way which I see things, if I were in her shoes, if this keeps happening to me, I'll make up my mind that relationship isn't for me.

I have actually suggested this that you have mentioned to her at one point because I don't see the reason why someone would have to be in about seven different relationship and all of them ended in the same way.

It is a very big red flag that relationship is not something that is going to work for her and that is why I advise her to cut off anything that have to do with relationship with men.

Relationships isn't how it used to be before, there are more breakups then those which progress into marriage. The one's which manages to get to marriage level, more than 60% of them end up being divorced and separated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds