Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many name ideas did you come up with for your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many name ideas would you say you went through before you came up with the finalized name? It took me a while, but when I picked out the name, it worked. What about you? How long did it take for you to find a fitting name for your site or business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Coming up with a business name is not something that you would rush because there are so many other competitors that are using similar names which is why you have to take it slowly and come up with something that is unique that is going to make your brand to be different. It took me about 3 weeks before I was able to come up with the right name for my brand.

How many name ideas would you say you went through before you came up with the finalized name? It took me a while, but when I picked out the name, it worked. What about you? How long did it take for you to find a fitting name for your site or business?

Well, I have not thought about any kind of idea as of now. This is because I do not plan to start a company. The fact remains that starting a company now requires far much more capital than it was required before. So, before I start a company, I may need to accumulate enough capital in the first place. I would then plan to think about a particular name of the company.

Well, I have not thought about any kind of idea as of now. This is because I do not plan to start a company. The fact remains that starting a company now requires far much more capital than it was required before. So, before I start a company, I may need to accumulate enough capital in the first place. I would then plan to think about a particular name of the company.

You are right about having to make sure that you have the capital needed for you to start any business that you want to do before going into the business but that doesn't have to stop you from working on a plan on doing something so that you will know exactly the amount of capital that you're looking for.

Actually coming up with a business name or idea, is not an easy task and it's not something that can be done just a day but a gradual process because you may name your business after another business name.

I tend to look at URLs before anything else. I want to get an idea of what is out there and what is best suited. I will have a general idea but I like to make sure the URL for said business is available first.

I tend to look at URLs before anything else. I want to get an idea of what is out there and what is best suited. I will have a general idea but I like to make sure the URL for said business is available first.

Well, I think that there are many companies with professional URLs. However, the name of the website itself can tell us many things. However, just because a business has a popular website, this may not mean that the company is legitimate in itself.

Actually coming up with a business name or idea, is not an easy task and it's not something that can be done just a day but a gradual process because you may name your business after another business name.

There are so many business competitors out there with similar names which is why you have to conduct a very good research to find out something that is going to be unique and relevant to your business to make it stand out.

Well, I think that there are many companies with professional URLs. However, the name of the website itself can tell us many things. However, just because a business has a popular website, this may not mean that the company is legitimate in itself.
I know, plenty of sites have URLs that don't match their company. I am just fussy about it. I like everything to line up and make sense. A lot of times, the true URLs are far more expensive when using common words or phrases.

I know, plenty of sites have URLs that don't match their company. I am just fussy about it. I like everything to line up and make sense. A lot of times, the true URLs are far more expensive when using common words or phrases.

I would say that this is all down to poor planning on the website owner's part. It doesn't look professional at all. There should be a good link up with a business and it's website URL. Once they are different, it spokes some people from using it.

Well coming up with a business name is not as easy as people may think.

I once named a business after my name but within a couple of month I discovered that another business bears the same name elwith mine.

Well coming up with a business name is not as easy as people may think.

I once named a business after my name but within a couple of month I discovered that another business bears the same name elwith mine.

When your name is something that is very commonly used by so many people out there, there is always a possibility that another person must have used it to create their own business. This is why if you want to do that, you are going to have to spice it up with another word inclusion to make it different.

The first business I started was called Tranquility. It was a publishing house. It did not take me too long to come up with the name. I had a short brainstorming session with a friend and suddenly the name hit me. MY second business was called Medley. It was a restaurant and the name also came to me easily.

There are so many business competitors out there with similar names which is why you have to conduct a very good research to find out something that is going to be unique and relevant to your business to make it stand out.

Coming with with a business idea is not a new or surprising thing. The fact of the matter remains that the business idea should work in the first place and this is the thing that matters the most. Unfortunately, most of the business ideas do not work because they are not workable in the first place.

Coming with with a business idea is not a new or surprising thing. The fact of the matter remains that the business idea should work in the first place and this is the thing that matters the most. Unfortunately, most of the business ideas do not work because they are not workable in the first place.

This is actually the reason why it is advised for people to always look at starting something that is realistic when it comes to working with a business idea because that is the only way they can be able to see any progress if they ended up starting that kind of business.

I guess for me, i have done it so many times that i have gotten used to it. I can actually come up with a name very fast. Plus with the many AIs in the market, it is very easy to come up with working ideas.

But still, finding the perfect name for your site or business can be a process that takes time and exploration. Like you, I went through several name ideas before settling on the one that felt just right. It's common to brainstorm numerous options, considering different angles and meanings to align with your brand's identity.

This is actually the reason why it is advised for people to always look at starting something that is realistic when it comes to working with a business idea because that is the only way they can be able to see any progress if they ended up starting that kind of business.

I think that before actually applying the business idea, it would be a great thing to backtesting the business strategy would be a great idea. This may also involve investing a limited amount of fund before you invest a really large sum of money. This is what many popular and successful entrepreneurs do.

I think that before actually applying the business idea, it would be a great thing to backtesting the business strategy would be a great idea. This may also involve investing a limited amount of fund before you invest a really large sum of money. This is what many popular and successful entrepreneurs do.

There are some businesses you can backtest before starting it while there are some you can't run a backtest on. What you do with the latter is get into the business with lower budget in case it doesn't go as planned, you won't lose too much money.

I have come up with so many ideas for my business but unfortunately, it's just a few of them that actually were successful. That's the period in my life that I understand that the real world is different from what we imagine for ourselves.

It didn't take me a lot of time to achieve this. I just began working on how to fix the word "Fantastic" to my business name and I was able to get it done. My mentor was helpful in all of these as he taught me how I can be able to create business names for my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds