Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many hours do you sleep daily?

Credits
Do you get enough sleep every night that you go to bed? How many hours do you sleep daily to believe that you're getting enough sleep that's supposed to be very healthy for you?

Personally, I'm not getting enough sleep and it's not been good for my health too. I only manage 3 or 4 hours sleep every night.

How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The amount of sleep I get every night varies due to the health issues I suffer from. I suffer from fibromyalgia and also acute migraines and when I have a lot of pain, it often wakes me up or keeps me awake resulting in me getting little sleep at night. I aim for around 6 hours of sleep and 8 hours on a good night but sometimes I only get around 3 - 4 hours.

The amount of sleep I get every night varies due to the health issues I suffer from. I suffer from fibromyalgia and also acute migraines and when I have a lot of pain, it often wakes me up or keeps me awake resulting in me getting little sleep at night. I aim for around 6 hours of sleep and 8 hours on a good night but sometimes I only get around 3 - 4 hours.
I know how that feels. I used to have a hard time sleeping and would be up for hours till I could finally sleep. I sleep better now except I do have to use the bathroom a lot sometimes (have issues with my bladder and kidneys, which don’t drain properly).

I manage to sleep for 6 hours every night. It is either I sleep early and wake up early or I sleep late and wake up late. I sleep on the floor most of the times and it has helped me have a good sleep.

On a good night, I manage to sleep 8-9 hours but if it has been a night of me struggling to sleep, I would only sleep around 2 hours.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds