Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours a week would you say you spend gaming?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I used to play a lot more when I was younger. I just had more free time. These days I am probably only playing maybe 4 hours a week. Sometimes more if I have a longer weekend. When a new game I want comes out, I do play more but it doesn't last long. Maybe only a month or two. How many hours a week would you say you spend gaming?

Advertisement Placeholder
The only game I play actively is Pokemon GO and the time I play it varies. For the most part, I open the app multiple times a day, but I don't go out of the house every day to go play it in public, so there's not really a set amount of hours I spend playing it a week.

I'm not really a gaming fan or freak though, I like to play games once a while most especially when the game is to do with something I enjoy playing for example football manager and adventure games

Now a days I don't get much time so I would say about 20hrs a week. When I really have time, I play for about 10hrs a day lol
You're playing more than I can even dream of. I can only play 1 hour every day and it's not every day I play. It's between 5 hours or 6 hours I play video games in a week.

I used to play more than 6 hours but work have taken up most of my time. There's nothing I can do to improve on my gaming time.

You're playing more than I can even dream of. I can only play 1 hour every day and it's not every day I play. It's between 5 hours or 6 hours I play video games in a week.

I used to play more than 6 hours but work have taken up most of my time. There's nothing I can do to improve on my gaming time.
Haha I manage to play 2hrs a day even though I'm totally occupied.

Haha I manage to play 2hrs a day even though I'm totally occupied.
It's like today, I've not been able to play even for 5 minutes and I don't have any guarantees of playing any for now. I might get a chance to play in the night before going to bed but it all depends on how sleepy I feel by the time. I will never sacrifice my sleep for playing video games.

It's like today, I've not been able to play even for 5 minutes and I don't have any guarantees of playing any for now. I might get a chance to play in the night before going to bed but it all depends on how sleepy I feel by the time. I will never sacrifice my sleep for playing video games.
Haha same here but I play on phone now a days so it's easy to access for me. Before going to bed I play for a couple of hours and then go off to sleep. I think you play on PC only.

Haha same here but I play on phone now a days so it's easy to access for me. Before going to bed I play for a couple of hours and then go off to sleep. I think you play on PC only.
My smartphone is the last place for me to play video games. I don't see it as a good enough platform for playing video games and it's why I don't play any kind of video games on my smartphone now. I must be home to play on either by Playstation 5 or on my PC.

The hours I spend playing games vary. I spend a lot of time working online so I hardly have time to play game but there are some times I will not feel like working at all and I will just play game all through the day without working

When I was creating video game content and live streaming, I would play video games anything from 5 - 9 hours but that was because I was also earning that as money and that was my main source of income.

At the moment due to me now making freelance work my main source, I tend to only play around 2 - 3 hours now if that each day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds