Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours a day do you spend on your site?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
How many hours per day do you spend on your site(s) to do all the routine tasks such as updating, checking PM's and such?

Myself, for this site I tend to spend around 5+ hours a day just sitting here posting around and thinking up new ideas and such on how I could improve this place.

Advertisement Placeholder
Back at NextGenGamers I spent upwards of 5-6 hours a day posting and discussing privately with other staff.. I tend to get addicted to all of the sites I run so activity isn't short. :smile:

I dunno how you guys only spend a few minutes on websites, I always have mine up on my laptop even if I'm not doing anything.. just so i don't miss something important or so that I'm there to reply to new threads etc.

I dunno how you guys only spend a few minutes on websites, I always have mine up on my laptop even if I'm not doing anything.. just so i don't miss something important or so that I'm there to reply to new threads etc.
Finally one guy who thinks like me! :p
I am almost always on my websites unless I am too drunk or I am sleeping! :p

I legitimately spend 3-5 hours a day. Probably way too much, but it pays off a LOT. And hey, you have to give your all if you want it to grow, right?

Yeah I keep places like this open in a tab ALL day. Doesn't mean I'm on all day by any means but it's always starring at me. :p

I usually spend a good 4 hours just dicking around on forums anyways, if I had a forum/website/thing it'd probably be a lot more.

Yeah I keep places like this open in a tab ALL day. Doesn't mean I'm on all day by any means but it's always starring at me. :p

I usually spend a good 4 hours just dicking around on forums anyways, if I had a forum/website/thing it'd probably be a lot more.

With your prize money you can start your own and have derpy time online <3

I've accepted defeat, I'm just gonna reply to my alerts and the new threads; other than that I give up.

Yes.
I'll just be a constantly active member, you guys will tire and I will hit 30k posts soon enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds