Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Credits
Do you make use of only one Gmail account for everything that you're doing online or do you have multiple Gmail accounts for different reasons? I can't use only one Gmail account because I have so many things that I do online with Gmail. If I use one account, I will have lots of mail buried without knowing.

How many Gmail accounts do you make use of?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have only two gmail accounts. One of it is for business and thing that are important. The other one is just for random and unnecessary stuffs.

I have two Gmail accounts. One account is my main account for all emails and my second account is my Xbox Gmail.

I have three Gmail accounts at the moment as it stands. I have a personal one which I use for things such as paying bills and contacting companies regarding services.

My second one is one that I use for forums to keep everything in one place.

My third one is one I use for my gaming and video game content creation.

I have only 2 Gmail accounts. One is my personal Gmail account while the other one is for my work and business. I don't see any need for having more than 2 of them.

I don't use Gmail because I don't trust Google. The company use to spy on their users data and sell it for their own again. I'm using ProtonMail. It's 1000x better than Gmail.

I have multiple gmail accounts for different purpose. The email I use for signing up on forums are not for the banking services I have subscribed to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds