Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many forums are you a member on?

Mad Hatter

Credits
At the present time I am a member on 3 forums. All 3 are on different platforms with different rules, protocols, and ways of doing things.
One I've been on for several years and have thousands of posts. The other 2 I joined fairly recently and have small post counts. One is a large techie type forum for geeks, 1 is a gaming forum , and then there is this one which I consider to be a general chat type forum.

Considering the limited time I spend online, that is enough. Though I wouldn't mind finding a good wrestling discussion forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, I don't know. I've been using forums since 2000's. I can't remember the exact number of forums I've registered on and used till today. It should be more than 100.

Honestly, I’ve lost count of how many forums I’m a member of. I’ve been apart of the forum world since the early 2000’s. I’m active on only a few forums now though.

I couldn't tell you how many forums I've registered on with 25 hands
Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

Wait how many hands do you have?? LOL

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds