Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How many followers?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
How many twitter followers do you currently have? How did you get them?

I've got 80,000 followers on my Webmaster_Daily account which I got from purchasing them and exchanges... :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I've got only one account and have like 300+ followers there :p

Edit: I didn't mention that I don't use twitter for advertising nor facrbook. Internet is my hobby, I don't plan on turning it into a business :-D

Just a small 22 on my personal account :) I won't buy followers/do exchanges on that personal one though as it is simply for friends only.
If I make an advertising one though or one related to any future projects I may use the tactics you mentioned.

Just a small 22 on my personal account :) I won't buy followers/do exchanges on that personal one though as it is simply for friends only.
If I make an advertising one though or one related to any future projects I may use the tactics you mentioned.

Well it does help your website in terms of trust etc. And you can, if you buy real followers, actually use your account to promote your services... :)

We're actually on just under 18,000 now so we're doing alright, haha. I believe we bought the majority. I know I bought 5000 the other day anyway.

You doing lots of secret stuffs for us! :p
When I saw it, I was like "wth just happened?" o_O

Haha, I just had some spare dollars lying around and thought why not. :p I think Twitter follows should be our next step so that we can sell tweets like a pro on BSA and such. :p

I have a couple of hundreds followers, real followers by the way and I only follow 6 people. Pretty nice if you ask me even though I not that active.

Less than hundred, a shameful truth.
if you asking for Facebook likes then em sure i have likes in series of thousand without any exchange and purchases.

Did you get real followers or fake ones? I am asking because lots of twitter followers you get by buying are fakes! :(
i bought 1000, i went thru my followers list for a long time and most were eggs that i looked thru then i just bored of looking. im assuming alot were real tho now since you posted that check followers link. i bought them months ago and 60% are active including my real followers

unless you know of or hear about someone that is selling a really good follower package youll never know. you have to just take the chance i guess. even on fiver or those sites, the people with tons of positive feedback are still giving out alot of fake ones

i think youre always gonna get some fake followers its just how the programs work. probably asking some people could be smart in case they know someone but its still a gamble everywhere i think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds