Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different pairs of shoes do you own?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am by no means a shoe collector. I own maybe two or three pairs tops. I know some people who collect rare and expensive shoes, but never wears them. If they do, it's to a special event or occasion. But nowhere where they could get dirty. Anyway, how may different pairs of shoes do you own?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have 5 pairs. I have working boots, winter boots, work sneakers, dress shoes, and kick-around sneakers.

I don't know if you count sandals as shoes but I also have a pair of puma slides.

I have two pairs of formal shoes, two pairs of sports shoes and slip-ons and sandals.

At a young age, I really liked to have a lot of different shoes, so I had about 10 pairs, but now I decided that 3 will be enough for me for all seasons and these are expensive and high-quality shoes that will last a long time

Right now I have a few, since I bought a pair for my brother's bachelor party and others for his wedding, along with all the ones I had previously between sneakers and normal shoes, I think I have about 9 pairs of shoes :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds