Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many computers have you run through in your life?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Computers are meant to become obsolete over time, to the point where we either have to upgrade the devices inside of the PC, or get a whole new PC. I have run through a lot of PCs in my day. I'd say well over 10 at this point, but that includes any laptops I have as well.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Computers are meant to become obsolete over time, to the point where we either have to upgrade the devices inside of the PC, or get a whole new PC. I have run through a lot of PCs in my day. I'd say well over 10 at this point, but that includes any laptops I have as well.

What about you?
Wow! 10 is an impressive number. Personally, i have used 2 PCs and like 3 laptops. I stopped buying PCs when my work became more mobile. I have to move around a lot with my job.

3 PCs and 2 laptops, however I am considering going back to desktop setup cause it is more easier to work with a desktop.

What about you?
10 computers are really impressive. I would say about 3-4 because sometimes they break so I need to buy a new one. So far, they all worked great and I could do most of my things there. My favorite of them all is definitely the one I bought recently because I can even play some heavy video games if I want to.

I have only run one pc and that is what I'm still using now. It's very clear that the pc need upgrade, but I don't want to spend much money on it now because it has not make me much money as I expected. The reason I bought the pc is to use it to run a blog, but till today I don't have a running website.

I am running one PC, and it still works but I want get new one soon because it looks old in my eyes. I want to test new version of window. I want to upgrade and learn more skills about how to use another window.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds