Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How long?

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
How long have you been making forums, websites, blogs, ect.? Has it been more than a few years, or has it been since you were very young? Which ever one, post how long you have been making/designing them below.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably since..August 2011 I believe. Coming up to two years now properly integrating myself within forums now anyway.

Since I was 12. Now I'm 14, and I still need to learn some coding languages...

I started when I was nine years of age. I have had a huge interest in how sites work since I was young and when I was nine I found Piczo and made some websites. When I was 11 I moved up in the experience and used Forumotion to create my own forum which got 8k posts. I kept climbing the ladder and am now there where I am a total of 5 years after I started.

I've been running sites and such for 6 years or so, but I'd say the "marketing" part only started around 3 years ago. I only did start the website making thing as a hobby for personal enjoyment.

Well I had my first blog back there in 2006, then in 2007 I created a forum for the visitors of my blog. I managed to get almost 4000 users registered, but then the free hosting I was using collapsed and I didn't have a backup. So I lost my forum and all my users. :(

I haven't made a forum in a while actually, at least a year now but probably nearing two years really. Most of my forums are years old, dead and buried now, I made most of them in the years 2009 and 2010. :)

I've been making them since I was very young, however recently I've been making them successful :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds