Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you owned your PC?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How long would you say you have owned your PC? For me my current PC I want to say I got it back in 2019 or 2020. Before that I had a couple PCs I owned since 2008 I want to say. So yeah, was a long time coming. Anyway, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
My current PC is three years old. It is a nid range gaming laptop that I use for multiple purposes from gaming and streaming to watching YouTube and working. I might continue to work on this laptop few more years before considering to buy a new device. When I am ready to buy a new PC, perhaps, I will buy a desktop PC, a custom made high range gaming PC.

The computer I use now I have since the end of 2020, I think I bought it in October or November of that year if I remember correctly, I bought it to replace my main computer which no longer worked at all well, it was a good choice.

I owned my first PC around 14 years ago. It was a very powerful PC and I used it for a long time before changing it. My current PC is only 2 years old. I'm enjoying the PC very well because of how fast it processes whatever I'm doing on it.

My current PC (Google Chromebook) I haven't even owned for half a year. I owned an HP Pavilion gaming laptop that lasted me for years and just randomly died on me one day. I hope to own this Google Chromebook for years to come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds