Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How is your experience with Google Advertising?

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
I used Adwords before 2021, all AI, and before profits started. I quit my job after 2021 because I was bored. I'm hearing reports now that paid advertising performance is great, so what's your experience late? I just relaunched a campaign and I will report back on traffic and conversion performance. My expectations are not particularly high.

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently attempted to advertise on Google Ads [formerly known as Google Adwords] and I found it to be very expensive, my personal opinion. Supposedly the price goes off of how many ads clicks you get. I had a total of 11 ad clicks with 0 sign ups on my website and they charged me $5. It's definitely not the cheapest option, so I paused my ad to review other available options.

Paid advertising is great if you have traffic. Getting traffic seems less hard when you have a good software about it. There's not much else I can say except traffic can be good sometimes and if you don't then it's a lot harder.

Google has a very wide reach, and they provide flexible pricing solutions. Pay per click is a good way to display your ads. You can also target your intended audience. Google provides good metrics to track your ads, you can tweak your ads to run more efficiently. Overall Google ads are a great way to reach your target audience.

I have not made use of google advertising a lot because from hat i have seen their payment methods are quite limited and personally i do not like to give out my personal information so hopefully they integrate crypto in the future.

I have used Adwords as well as Adsense. I have used Google ads as a publisher as well as an advertiser. I have made more money as a publisher compared to spending money to run ads. Google ads have better reach, so you can put your ads on a lot of people in a short time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds