Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Easy Is It For You To Secure Online Job

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Can you easily get online jobs or do you find it difficult to get an online job. As far as I am concerned, I feel that getting a job online is very difficult but I also believe offline jobs are also scarce. In fact, there is no job, online or offline, that pays well but isn't competitive. I do not see any jobs that pay well and are not competitive. Getting a job, either online or offline, is always a competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finding a job on the Internet is quite a difficult process and takes a lot of time. For example, it took me a long time to find my favorite job/site. You need to first study many different sites and then decide which one suits you best.

It's not an easy thing, there are many people vying for the same jobs, and some will take less money to do said jobs. I found a niche that works for me, and I have figured out ways of profiting from it as long as I can. But to find other jobs online isn't easy. It took me well over 10 years to get good in the position I am in now, but I wish it was a faster process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds