Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How does your website make money?

cpvr1

Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Credits
There's a lot of different websites that websites can generate money online, but how does your website currently make money? My websites make money from donations, google adsense and viglink. So, how does your website make money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Basically what I do is I just make money with google adsense. It seems like the easiest way. You won't get rich but it's easy to manage.

I originally went the Adsense route first and didn't see any real revenue from it. Now most of my sites run affiliate program material related to the niche. I find this to be way more profitable.

As of right now, the site I manage doesn't make any money but we are just starting out. It would be nice to start making a little from donations and stuff though to be able to help with the software costs and the hosting costs but I know that is a long way off yet. As the saying goes, you can't make money over night and that is very true. Patience is a virtue and everything comes to those who wait and work hard!

No profit or ad revenue was made on my last site. Wanted to make money, and fast so I made the decision to sell it sooner rather than later. It was a good decision to make.

I try not to use advertisements to cover costs and use a mixture of donations and affiliate revenue on projects. People usually don't mind parting with a buck or two each month if they get enough value out of a community. They get a speedy experience as a bonus.

I used adsense but still not enough to cover my expenses. planning to use amazon and related niche affiliates soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds