Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How does one Affiliate

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
I know a lot of people say they make a lot of money affiliating, but in my line of work being an affiliate means sharing links with one another.

How do you manage to make money from affiliates, and can you give me the correct definition if I am looking at something else.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think signing up with amazon or some shop sites to get an affiliate link and when a user buys a product through the affiliate banner in your site, you get paid.

I know a lot of people say they make a lot of money affiliating, but in my line of work being an affiliate means sharing links with one another.

How do you manage to make money from affiliates, and can you give me the correct definition if I am looking at something else.
Well its not sharing what they are talking about. Like jason said, there are lots of companies which gives you an option to become affiliates for different product of companies. Sop what you will do is, sign up with them and choose a product. And then promote it where ever you can with your affiliate link. Now if someone buys anything from your link, you will get the commission.

I hate to say this, anyway I haven't been able to make good money using these. I guess I have to learn a lot about how it works! :)

Well its not sharing what they are talking about. Like jason said, there are lots of companies which gives you an option to become affiliates for different product of companies. Sop what you will do is, sign up with them and choose a product. And then promote it where ever you can with your affiliate link. Now if someone buys anything from your link, you will get the commission.

I hate to say this, anyway I haven't been able to make good money using these. I guess I have to learn a lot about how it works! :smile:

Make a blog about i dunno, fat busting products > tell them where to buy it > link to your affiliate > win?

Yeah, I know what you all are talking about now. I was never interested in that, the chances of people buying something the moment they click an ad is slim to non, which makes that whole thing a tad pointless to me. Has anyone ever been successful doing this?

Yeah, I know what you all are talking about now. I was never interested in that, the chances of people buying something the moment they click an ad is slim to non, which makes that whole thing a tad pointless to me. Has anyone ever been successful doing this?
There are lots of people who make more than 1000USD per month just from affiliate marketing! :/
Its so powerful if used with the right tactics, which unfortunately I don' know! :(

What would be a good affiliate site for, lets say, a news blog?
Depends what your blog is about.
If it is your writing forum, find books on Amazon that are good and cheap for aspiring writers > use affiliate link > bingo.

Hmm, for something like I suppose you could base it upon the news topics you're writing about. Strike a deal for X% of SEO software sold via your blog or something like that. Thats all I can think off anyway, I know pretty much nil around this area. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds