Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you use Wordpress?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use wordpress for my blogs, I have over a dozen blogs. I also use wordpress for online stores, ecommerce sites, portfolio websites, and business websites. Until recently, I was using WordPress for forums as well but I sold that forum.

I use wordpress for my blogs, I have over a dozen blogs. I also use wordpress for online stores, ecommerce sites, portfolio websites, and business websites. Until recently, I was using WordPress for forums as well but I sold that forum.

Blogs do so well with WordPress. It's the reason why most of the blogs that I have used over the last couple of years have all been set up using WordPress software. It's only few forums that I have seen being set up with WordPress.

WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that allows you to create and manage websites easily, even if you have little or no coding knowledge. You can use WordPress by set up a hosting account, install WordPress, choose a theme, customize website, access the WordPress dashboard, create pages and posts, install plugins, configure setting, add widgets and menus, publish and maintain your website. You can explore advanced features and customize your website further. There are also numerous tutorials, forums, and resources available online to help you along the way.

WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that allows you to create and manage websites easily, even if you have little or no coding knowledge. You can use WordPress by set up a hosting account, install WordPress, choose a theme, customize website, access the WordPress dashboard, create pages and posts, install plugins, configure setting, add widgets and menus, publish and maintain your website. You can explore advanced features and customize your website further. There are also numerous tutorials, forums, and resources available online to help you along the way.

The same way the use of XenForo is when it comes to making it very easy for you to create and manage websites easily is the same way it is for you to do the same thing with using WordPress. It's why if you're good at using either of the software, getting the best out of them will benefit your website at a great length.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds