Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you use the spreadsheet to keep tab of performances in forex trading?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can manage your trade using a spreadsheet and a spreadsheet provide a simple and easy way to easily track and manage your trades . There are many traders who adopt the spreadsheet to keep tab of the performance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this may be simple but the macros are just too many on such a sheet. I once tried and the mere size of the document shocked me. Plus, with more data on it, it becomes bulky and hard to open. I prefere using cloud now.

The important thing is to develop a spreadsheet that collects every pertinent statistic for your trading operations and provides helpful knowledge into how you've performed over time. You should be able to put together a spreadsheet that suits your requirements as a forex trader with an elementary level of Excel knowledge and some tweaking.

The spreadsheet is important so that you can record your performances while trading the forex . This will serve as your forecast book so that you can fall back on it whenever you want to go into trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds