Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you take when no people reply to your topic even in an active forum?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
So how do you take it?
I have been in this situation so many times. It could be because of lots of reasons. For example, your topic was not that interesting, your topic was targeted to people who rarely post, etc.
But whatever the case one wouldn't feel good if no replies are posted for their topic. Does this effect your future postings?

Advertisement Placeholder
im in a different situation than everyone, all of my threads are just pics put there for people to look at. ive had my forum for 6 years and havent had one full time member that posts, here and there. i get traffic that any webmaster would love, 500 to 100 visitors a day, 80% unique, that drives me crazy that noone joins and posts. and i have good stuff. i just keep posting, i have all my archives readily available and hopefully people will join someday

I just assume that people didn't think the thread would be as interesting as I thought it would be and try again. :) It can be discouraging when people don't acknowledge ideas that we think are good, but we have to learn from it and keep trying.

I don't mind. It happens. Generally the topic was a) Too complex b) Too niche minded c) Not as interesting as another topic. I've seen some very good topics go to waste because the OP made them too long / complex.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds