Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stop others from misusing your name?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
What can a person do to prevent others, especially very senior government officials from misusing your name so that they can cheat, exploit and rob you for the rest of your life. These government officials have never contact you directly, yet put you under surveillance so that they can collect all information and then falsely claim that you have agreed to non-consensual human experimentation and also your assets belong to them, so that they can get their real friends and relatives government jobs with the stolen data. What is the best way to stop others , especially top government employees from interfering in your life?

Advertisement Placeholder
If someone is misusing your name, brand, logo, or any other intellectual property, you can directly go to the police and file a case. If you do not this issue under the jurisdiction of policy, you can file a case in court. This has never happened to me thoug

If someone is misusing your name, brand, logo, or any other intellectual property, you can directly go to the police and file a case. If you do not this issue under the jurisdiction of policy, you can file a case in court. This has never happened to me thoug

I would not file a complaint right away. It might be possible that the owners of that business may not be aware of the fact that a business with similar name already exists. In that case, I would request them to change the name in case if they were not aware. If they do not comply, then I would inform them about the legal consequences of misusing the name.

The police and court is there to be used against anyone who uses your name or business brands in a way of being a slander or derrgathroy. I will sue the person and make him to pay damages. I've not have this experience with anyone in my business but I'm not afraid of the legal war for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds