Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Retain Your Customers

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Customer retention means your customers are returning customers and they frequently buy form you. When you have retaining customers, you will have consistent sales.
Whether you are selling products or services, you will be able to retain customers only when you provide high-quality products and services at the price your target customers can afford. You need to focus on making your customers satisfied because satisfied customers are more likely to continue purchasing from you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You could have many promotional offers on your website by the way you could retain your customers or even offer heavy discounts for renew contract of purchase with a company like internet data 1 year renewal with 20 % off for second year and 30 % off for the third year like if you renew for 2 years get 20 % off and 3 years you get 30 % off or if your contract of internet reachs 5 years then 35 % discount for next year.

Customer retention means your customers are returning customers and they frequently buy form you. When you have retaining customers, you will have consistent sales.
Whether you are selling products or services, you will be able to retain customers only when you provide high-quality products and services at the price your target customers can afford. You need to focus on making your customers satisfied because satisfied customers are more likely to continue purchasing from you.
Since I'm running on oil perfume business, i have so many strategies in which I use to retain mt customers. What i do is to offer them the best fragrance and also deliver it to them without delay. Doing this makes my customers keep coming back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds